You won't have any 'crabby' snackers with this fun and healthy beachy treat!
- 6-7 cups Gorilla Munch
- 1 personal-sized watermelon
- drink umbrella (optional)
- wax paper (optional)
- Take a watermelon, slice it into 1" wheels. Carefully slice the rind off, and cut the watermelon into pincers, legs, a body and eyes.
- If using, cut out the wax paper to mimic the watermelon pieces, to keep the cereal from getting soggy.
- Pour the cereal onto a platter. Place wax paper on top of the cereal, and top with watermelon crab pieces.
- Place drink umbrella in the 'sand,' if using.
Landen McBride is a freelance writer from Austin, TX. You can find her most frequently at Measure and Whisk, a cooking blog that focuses on creating real food, with the occasional post about minimalist living. She enjoys reading, baking, and having adventures out of doors with her husband and toddler.