Easy homemade jam without the hassle of canning!
- 170 grams (1/2 pint) fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (black or white will work)
- EnviroKidz Granola Bars cut into desired shapes
- Place raspberries and honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Heat for about 15-20 minutes, until raspberries begin to release their juices.
- Using a wooden spoon, break raspberries so that the consistency is jam-like (not terribly chunky).
- Remove from heat and let cool. Stir in lemon juice and chia seeds. Allow to fully cool.
Dip granola bar bites into jam.
* jam will remain fresh in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!