This adorable pear snowman is super easy to make with your kids. Decorate it with EnviroKidz cereal or any other topping of your choice!
- 1 pear, sliced crosswise into 3/8”-1/2” thick pieces (cut lengthwise to retain pear shape)
- 4 tbsp cream cheese, mascarpone, or non-dairy version such as cashew cream cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Envirokidz Cereal, such as Gorilla Munch, Jungle Munch or Choco Chimps
- Top pear slices with cream cheese and cereal. You can use different cereal to decorate a smiley face or "clothes" for the snowman.
- Use rosemary twigs for arms if desired.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!