This cookie dough is so good, your kids won't even know it's made with chickpeas!
- 2 cups Leapin’ Lemurs Cereal
- 1 x 14 oz (330 ml) can chickpeas, drained and well rinsed
- 1/3 milk or milk alternate
- ½ cup nut or seed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Suggested toppings: dried cranberries, mini dark chocolate chips, raspberries, and blueberries
- Place chickpeas, milk, nut/seed butter, and vanilla extract into a food processor.
- Blend on high until a smooth mixture forms (similar to a nut or seed butter consistency).
- Place mixture* in bowls and top with Leapin’ Lemurs cereal and other desired toppings.
* Chickpea mixture will keep covered and chilled in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!