Your kids will love this turtley fun and easy recipe!
- 1/2 of a large peach + 2 small slices of peach, cut in half
- 2-3 Tbs almond butter
- 1/2 cup Jungle Munch Cereal
- 1 blackberry
- Spread your almond butter on your half peach, coating it thickly.
- Poke your toothpicks through the peach skin at the bottom for the legs and head.
- Place the sea turtle arms, legs and head.
- Carefully place the cereal on the almond buttered peach.
Landen McBride is a freelance writer from Austin, TX. You can find her most frequently at Measure and Whisk, a cooking blog that focuses on creating real food, with the occasional post about minimalist living. She enjoys reading, baking, and having adventures out of doors with her husband and toddler.