A quick and yummy breakfast to grab on hectic mornings!
- 8 packs of EnviroKidz Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal (1 box)
- ½ cup Apple Butter
- 1 cup seed or nut butter (we used peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with non-stick paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Scoop dough onto baking sheets per 2 heaping tablespoons for each cookie. Flatten cookies to about ¼” thick.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Edges of cookies should just begin to darker slightly. Remove from oven and let cool completely on baking sheets.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!