Our Commitment to the Planet
“As parents, my wife Ratana and I have tried to teach our children to leave the earth better than they found it. That’s one of the many reasons why we make tasty, organic, non-GMO foods for kids (young and old) to enjoy!”
-Arran Stephens, Founder, Father, & Grandfather
We love animals, there’s no doubt about that! And the endangered species that made their way onto our packages and into our hearts are only part of our commitment to leaving the earth better than we found it.
Just by eating EnviroKidz for breakfast, kids help us make a difference in the world. Here are some of the ways we give back to Mother Nature:
- Through 1% for the Planet, we partner with organizations to protect endangered animals and their habitats around the world. So far, we’ve donated $2.3 million to good causes such as the Jane Goodall Institute, the Australian Koala Foundation, Defenders of Wildlife, and many more. Read their stories here.
- Our Giving Back grant allows us to support some of our favourite worthwhile causes, like the David Suzuki Foundation, SeeTurtles and more.
- As part of the Nature’s Path family, we aim to be zero waste by 2015.
- We support North American food banks through our annual Compassion Into Action fundraisers.
- We offer incentives that empower our team members to live green.
- Our “always organic” promise helps us keep harmful chemicals out of the soil and water, and promotes healthy ecosystems.