Here at EnviroKidz, we believe that everyone has the right to healthy, organic food – and that means food made without genetically modified organisms (GMOs). We also believe you should have the right to know what’s in your food, which is why you’ll find the Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified seals on the front of all our boxes. You can rest easy knowing there’s nothing hidden in that ingredient panel.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect you – and our shared planet – from GMOs.
- We use only organic, non-GMO ingredients to create our delicious cereals and snack bars. Organic means that by law no genetically modified seeds or ingredients can be used in production.
- We have our ingredients third-party tested and Non-GMO Project verified for added assurance that no GMOs find their way into our products.
- We work hand-in-hand with our trusted farmers and suppliers so that we know our ingredients are grown without genetically modified seed.
- We endorse mandatory GMO labeling campaigns at the state and federal level and will continue to keep lending a hand to people everywhere who want to know what’s in their food.
- We spread the word every way we can, whether through advocating for more regulations or educating our friends and fans about GMOs.